Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Braces Removed! (07-10-2009)

I'm posting the very final photos I took on the day he took out his braces (7 Oct 2009) - He wore for slightly over 2.5 years. Sorry, no photos of the before/after mould as I forgot to snap them and i'm not quite sure where he's thrown them to already. Maybe I'll eventually post them up someday after he does a thorough housekeeping.





Teeth are sure to be more yellow, and noticed the stains too right? I think it's normal. Can go for some scaling/polishing and a whitening session.

Update: Just an observation - I think his teeth has shifted a bit months following his braces removal. I don't know what causes the shifting. He wore retainers most nights but there are nights where he'll forget to wear. But perhaps the shifting is not uncommon and also depends on the individual. My cousin had to wear braces quite a few years back for a 2nd time as her teeth shifted as well (she wasn't under Damon system for both times). She has since fixed permanent retainers behind her teeth. Anyway, that was just to share about the post-braces changes. Bf's teeth aren't shifting dramatically. They still look great and he DEFINITELY looks better than before =D

Hope you've enjoyed the posts! Think this will be my last post for a super long while. Take care peeps and do leave comments to share your thoughts and braces progress!

2 comments:

  1. thanks! if it wasnt for this post, i would not have gotten my braces. i was still deliberating after a long 2 yr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm great to know the 'after' pictures have helped you make your decision! Feeling so excited and happy for you. I'm sure you will be happy with the outcome! =D

    ReplyDelete