Sunday, September 27, 2009

Almost reaching the finishing line =D

Hello! Sorry for not updating as much as I should! I have finally cleared all backlogs of bf's braces photos... because I won't have anymore braces photos after this!!! =D

Guess why! ;)

He's gonna remove his braces very soon in Oct (~2 more weeks!). Finally.. the day we've been waiting for is arriving soon. To be honest, I actually love to see him wearing braces and I will definitely miss his metal smile. I'm sure he'll miss his braces a lot also.

I'll be posting his Xray picts / before and after moulds after his final dental visit - if he can bring them home. He took Xray on his previous dental visit (think it was last month) and mentioned that there were some changes in his face shape b4 and after. I hope I can get to see the Xray too.. else will see if he can take a photo of them at the clinic.

Do check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment