Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Before and after photos

Was clearing our my old photos and found 2 pre-braces photos of M. Thought I should post up a before and after shot for better comparison. =) Apologies for the poor image quality of the 'before' photos!

Before:

 
Yup, see how slanted his upper row of teeth are. Front teeth are so misaligned. He can't even bite nor close his mouth properly!

After:
 
What a change! :D When I first knew him, I couldn't even imagine it happening one day because I knew he was terrified of wearing braces - not that I mind his untidy teeth in the first place (to be honest, you gotta love and accept everything of a person. Any changes for the better are considered as bonus). So this is the beautiful result of him overcoming his fear after more than 10 years. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment