Monday, February 23, 2009

1 year 11 months (23 February 2009)

Hi people!

I know I'm seriously lazyyyyy and have left many of you wondering what happened to this blog. I'm finally clearing some old photo backlogs from last July till Feb this year. Hope this will be informative. We haven't been taking photos from Feb onwards. I'll take soon!!!

Just to update, my boyfriend is STILL on Damon system. Yea, i know it's long but hey, it's worth the wait isn't it!!. You get beautiful teeth for life! He's extracted 2 lower teeth. As of the time i'm posting (25 May), the gaps have closed. They took some months to close completely. They are still not closed in the picts as the last set of photos were taken in Feb, so don't be confused.

According to bf, he's now getting his top row adjusted to stick out less. Dr Boey had to push out his top row a little so he can bite normally. Before he wore braces, we already know a slight 'buck teeth' look (top row slanted out a bit) is a possibility as he did not want to go for jaw surgery. From what I can recall, right now his top row doesn't seem to stick out at all. hmmm, I don't even notice any 'buck teeth' at all. I'll take a side profile picture some time soon so that you people can take a look.

The reason why I've not been updating is because i'm really busy at work and we haven't been taking a lot of pictures. Really, his teeth look the same now from the outside so there's nothing much to update. The exciting part of all the major movement is over so it's rather visually boring now.. lol. He will just continue to let Dr Boey work her magic on his teeth. I will still try to make an effort to take more photos so that we can see the small changes in action. I think this phase now is to beautify and 'fine-tune' his teeth and make them perfect! I hope this is the last phase!







3 comments:

  1. hey.. anymore updata? now is alredy Jul09.. wondering if ur SO already removed his braces.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy isenggirl,

    Nope, he's still on braces. Still not sure when he will be removing them. He'll be visiting Dr Boey next week, so we'll see if there are any updates.

    I'll also try to post some updates soon, maybe after his dental visit at the end of this month. Hardly been taking any photos at all lately. =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. so all extraction gaps closed? i m with her too.. soon my appointment. been with her 1.5yrs, but i dunno when i can remove mine. not in a short term though. keep us posted! ur SO case is really interesting...

    ReplyDelete